Sunday, June 24, 2007

I wish there is 48 hours in a day!



Why is it that there is only 24 hours in a day? So much fun stuff to do, so little time!



Like Susan and Yael here -- oh yes, they can't get enough talking about travelling and their next trip destination!






I actually left my wallet at home and in the absence of credit card, I decided to resort to waitressing to pay my bill (well, as supposed to dishwashing! dah!)












I can be a walking Lululemon advertisement sometimes...

I really love this LLL green top I got.
They said it is made of natural bamboo [**Emilia is thinking: 'Oh dear! Is this why I am feeling itchy now and prickly?"]


























Tina RT talking to hubby: 'Honey, Emilia and I are going to Lululemon first, okay?!"



Hubby thinking: "Your friend, Emilia, is a bad influence!'






































'Are you guys selling tea pot?"









'This danish pastry is reallly goooooood!"







'Ooopppss! Accident can happen, you know..."







..working on my humble balcony while digesting the sumptious brunch with the Sultanettes!




My mini-garden


















































'showing off my brand-new gardening equipment - well...from the dollar store, you know!'